I haven’t posted in a couple of months. Mostly for two reasons: 1)Lil Man is taking up a lot of my free time and 2)I’ve been working a lot of overtime.
I have some things to talk about so I’ll divide it up into some other posts, but here are some non sequiturs:
- Congrats to the Mavs. It was good to see Dirk and Kidd get a ring. It was even better to see the Heat lose.
- Terrell Pryor and Jim Tressel are both bitches that may have dismantled one of the best collegiate football programs in the country. I have no doubt that the NCAA will come down harder on them than USC.
- The NFL and NFLPA* need to get their shit together. If this lockout causes games to be missed they BOTH lose. $9 billion is enough to share for everybody, but the players need to realize that keeping a franchise running costs a lot of money.
- Check out parentsshouldnttext.com and the rest of the Pop Hangover network. Funny stuph.
- The city of Vancouver should be ashamed of itself. Don’t they know that rioting for no reason at all is copyright infringement? The US will be suing.
- Thank you Anthony Weiner for generating so many hilarious headlines with your extreme stupidity.
- Way to go, Sony. Your incompetence pissed off millions of gamers. I’m glad I have a 360.
- Two of my favorite game franchises are apparently incorporating the Kinect into their next releases. If Mass Effect 3 and Fable 4 (or whatever it will be called) require the Kinect to play I will NOT be buying them. Hardcore gamers do not really care much for motion technology. We like to sit on our asses and play.
- This is scary.
- Is Charlie Sheen still winning?
That’s all I can come up with right now, but I have some more things I’d like to write about. Hopefully I’ll be able to post regularly again.