Blunt Life Coach

Calling all Unshitty™ Followers

In a humbling turn of events, I find that I require your assistance.  Back in July I started a feature unoriginally dubbed Twindaddy: Blunt Life Coach™.  I only posted two entries into this series before my hiatus and I’ve been really wanting to get back to it because, hey, being an asshole is fun.

For my first two posts I pilfered questions from Dear Abby™, but I’d like not to have to do that any longer.  So I have a favor to ask of you, dearest reader, please submit your own questions for Blunt Life Coach™ so that he may answer them brutally, honestly, and hilariously.  Or attempt to do so.

So, please, dearest reader, assist me with my feeble attempts to be funny.  And stuph.

86 thoughts on “Calling all Unshitty™ Followers

1. Something weird is happening because I commented w a question: when is an apology in order?

Posted by Elyse | January 10, 2013, 1:58 pm
  2. Rutabaga, twindaddy – get a room! :D

Posted by aliceatwonderland | January 10, 2013, 10:07 pm
  3. Blunt Life Coach has email. I’m sure the response will be hilarious. Parts were not changed to protect the innocent.

Posted by 1jaded1 | January 10, 2013, 10:24 pm
  4. Saw 49 odd comments and thought holy Shit…coach is awesome….now after reading the jump in there is room for everyone comment, I’m backing away slowly from the orgy til I can make a clean break, and now afraid of coach.

Posted by 1jaded1 | January 10, 2013, 11:06 pm
  5. And sent!
    How could you have an orgy without me?!

Posted by MissFourEyes | January 11, 2013, 2:36 am
  6. Twin Daddy,
    You will enjoy my new column with Madame Weebles. That’s all I will say.
    Le Clown