Daily Prompt

Daily Prompt: 32 Flavors

Vanilla, chocolate, or something else entirely?

This questions doesn’t specify, but I can only assume it is referring to ice cream.

What is my favorite flavor of ice cream?

Chocolate?  It’s good, but not worthy of being my favorite.

Mmmmm…fatteninggggg

Vanilla?  Too plain.

vegan vanilla ice cream

Booorrrrriiiiiiiiiinnggggg (Photo credit: elana’s pantry)

MaggieMoo’s Caramel Apple Fresh Escape?

Ew. Looks like frozen vomit.

Um, no.  Caramel Apples are good, but that just look gross.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Ice Cream?  You bet ya!

Yummy!

Vanilla ice cream with Reese’s peanut butter cups drizzled with chocolate fudge?  Yes, please.

So, today’s topic was kind of lame.  I’ve stretched this out as long as I can.  An amazing amount of effort went into getting this many words in, so now I’m adding more words just to tell how hard the words were to come by.  This sentence contains more words.  Word count rising.  Words words words words.

Yeah, now I’m done with that.  If you’re still reading this please seek help from a mental health professional.  You could be ill.

Okay, we’ve reached the point in the post where I ask you a question, dear reader.  What’s your favorite flavor ice cream?  Why did you read this entire post?  Would you  please seek therapy for your own benefit?

50 thoughts on “Daily Prompt: 32 Flavors

1. I really think vanilla gets a bad rap because it’s white. Lacking color does not equal lacking flavor. Imagine if vanilla were a fancy color but tasted the exact same. I’m confident it wouldn’t be accused of being “plain”. Colorism!

Posted by ohiasia | January 10, 2013, 9:52 am
  2. I’m dialing my therapist now….

Posted by 1jaded1 | January 10, 2013, 10:52 am
  3. Ha! No, I NEED a therapist. You misunderstood me…

Posted by twindaddy | January 10, 2013, 11:15 am
  4. Ginger, but I wish we got Reese’s peanut butter over here. I’m envious. Erm, I don’t know. Why am I here? Are you offering. Who are you again? ;)

Posted by sarahneeve | January 10, 2013, 12:28 pm
  5. I didn’t play along with today’s prompt because my post would have consisied of one word: Chocolate.
    I had to read to the end. It’s a compulsion.
    And, I’m calling my mental health professional right now to seek out my much needed help.

Posted by djmatticus | January 10, 2013, 12:51 pm
  6. Cookies & cream :)

Posted by vyvacious | January 10, 2013, 3:07 pm
  7. buying ice-cream from a grocery store, I pick Reese cup or butter pecan. your photo of the chocolate looks good too, especially since it is nearing supper time. thanks for the ping back my friend

Posted by terry1954 | January 10, 2013, 5:26 pm
  8. My professional is on break. though I did happen to hear a bit of screaming in the background. I might have to be worried.

Posted by Not Quite Alice | January 10, 2013, 8:03 pm
  9. Cherry Garcia. A good left-wing flavor.

And TD — why would I read the whole post when I knew the question in the first picture? ;)

Posted by Elyse | January 10, 2013, 10:04 pm
  10. Didn’t thing of ice cream at all, so I posted something else.

Posted by seeker | January 10, 2013, 11:29 pm