Stuph

Twindaddy for El Presidente!!

Le Clown is…wait…what?  What do you mean you don’t know who Le Clown is?  Blasphemer!  Heretic!  Other synonyms!

Honestly, I didn’t know who Le Clown was until a few months ago.  Then I came across this Unshitty™ post by the hilarious and ubiquitous Speaker7.  In the post, Speaker7 interviewed Le Clown, and asked the hard-hitting questions all of his carnies™ wanted the answers to.

What?  Carnies?  They’re like roadies, except they follow Le Clown.  And that’s way better than following some stupid band.  Fuck bands.  Why follow a band when you can follow Le Clown?

His Magnificence™.

Intrigued, I clicked on the link contained in Speaker7′s post.  And I was shocked.  Here was a blogger pushing boundaries.  He was swearing.  I like swearing.  He was goofy.  I like goofy.

Not that Goofy, though I like him, too.

He was a great writer.  And by all accounts, he still is.  He was a pioneer for Bloggers for Movember, an effort that got him Freshly Pressed.  In short, he was my kind of people.

Twindaddy, if you like his blog so much why were you so shocked?

An excellent question, dearest reader.  I was shocked, quite simply, by the following he had amassed.  It amazed me that someone so brazen and, well, wrong, could garner such a following.  It inspired me.  It emboldened me.  It let me know that I could cut loose on my own blog and not have to worry about people being offended or not following my blog or reading my work simply because I have a dirty mouth and I’m not right in the head.

I didn’t like him. He wasn’t right…in the head.

Sure, I swore on my blog before, but only did so to emphasize certain things.  I didn’t do it freely like I do in every day speech.  I was constantly worried about turning readers away by posting some of the weird shit in my head.  I was always wondering what people would think.  Would they be turned off by my language?  Would they be offended by my more disturbing thoughts?  Would my sense of humor scare them to their very core?

After reading Le Clown’s Magnificent™ blog I realized that there was a market for my brand of sickness.  I found that there were plenty of bloggers out there who shared my sense of humor just by reading the comments in one post.  Relief coursed through me.  I slowly starting cutting loose on my blog and emulating some of the things Le Clown did because 1) it worked for him and 2) I wanted to.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then I’m flattering the fuck out of him.

I began trademarking my own unique words, such as stuph™, stuphblog™, and Unshitty™, which, sadly, I can’t take credit for but the creator didn’t trademark it.  So I did.  Le Clown has trademarked quite a few words, so I figured I should trademark my own.  That did not happen without consequence though.

trademark

Oops.

Oops again.

My first interaction with Le Clown was on this Magnificently™ Unshitty™ post.  Our exchange went as follows…

le best friend

My life really is complete now. Nothing since that fateful moment has mattered at all.

But what he said to me resonated deep within me.  Order 66.  Worked for me.  Le Clown.  Why the hell don’t I remember the Emperor having a red nose?  I searched the archives and found that he does indeed have a red nose.  You just have to really be looking for it.

Sure, when you see the stills it's easy to spot, but he's so fucking fast you don't really notice it in person.

Sure, when you see the stills it’s easy to spot, but he’s so fucking fast you don’t really notice it in person.

I still don’t recall much from those days.  After all, it was a long, long time ago.  We’ve had a few exchanges since then and I’ve treasured them all.

Recently, Le Clown announced the formation of the Le Clown Official Fanclub™.  You can tell it’s official because it has its own official graphic.

Impressive, no?  It’s all official-ly.  And stuph™.

See?  It’s official.  Le Clown is holding a contest for “El Presidente of Le Clown’s Official Fanclub™” which is quite ironic in that the presidential position has a Hispanic title and Le Clown is a French-Canadian mime.  Nonsensical.  But that’s what you come to expect from Le Clown, and you love it.  At least, I do.

Back to the contest, the winner of this contest gets to be BFF4EVS™ with Le Clown.  That is a very tempting prize, but I didn’t really consider entering the contest, because, quite frankly, I never win cool shit like this.  All I’ve ever won is a free small fries, or a free McFlurry™.  Fuck you, McDonald’s™.  And fuck you, too, Monopoly™.

But this morning, after a small Magnificent™ nudge from his Magnificence™, I decided…what the fuck?  The worst thing that can happen is I don’t win, right?  Right?

I hope that’s the worst that can happen.

I am therefor and hereby announcing my candidacy for the position of El Presidente of Le Clown’s Official Fanclub™.  I don’t know that I have the necessary time, resume, or endurance to accept this challenge, but who gives a shit?  I get’s me one step closer to Le Clown and another step closer to world domination.

pinky_and_brain

I have two things the other contestants don’t:

stormtrooper armor

AND I'm classy!  Back off, bitches.  This position is mine.

Plus I’m classy! Back off, bitches. This position is mine.

and I can make Le Clown LAWL

A ha. A ha ha ha ha.  I'm laughing it up with Le Clown, bitches.

A ha. A ha ha ha ha. I’m laughing it up with Le Clown, bitches.

So to the others who have thrown their hats in the ring (here’s looking at YOU BroJo and Rich) I have only one thing to say…

Le fuck off!

Le fuck off!

120 thoughts on “Twindaddy for El Presidente!!

1. I’m almost speechless….almost. I have to step up my game now. Good Stuph here.

Posted by Brother Jon | January 16, 2013, 3:48 pm
  2. I’ll fucking vote for you in a heartbeat!! Where do I vote? Where? Let me at it!!

Posted by Polysyllabic Profundities | January 16, 2013, 3:52 pm
  3. Twin Daddy,
    Fuck you. Highest compliment I can give you. And I will steel that Le Clown Stormtrooper from you.
    Le Clown

Posted by Le Clown | January 16, 2013, 4:01 pm
    • Le Clown,
      Thank you for the compliment from the very bottom of my humble heart. And you can have Le Stormtrooper once I’m El Presidente.
      Twindaddy

Posted by twindaddy | January 16, 2013, 4:03 pm
      • Twin Daddy,
        I’m sorry. No.
        Le Clown

Posted by Le Clown | January 16, 2013, 4:06 pm
      • Twin Daddy,
        I think it would be safe to baptize your work of art as Le Clown Trooper.
        Le Clown

Posted by Le Clown | January 16, 2013, 4:19 pm
        • Le Clown,
          Duly noted and shall be carried out immediately.
          Twindaddy

Posted by twindaddy | January 16, 2013, 4:20 pm
          • Twin Daddy,
            Seriously (it hurts to write), thanks…. for some of the things you’ve written. And we all know it, Le Clown’s name looks much better on WordPress’ Twenty Eleven theme. Good for you for emulating him, to the point of switching your blog theme to the one used by His Magnificence™.
            Le Clown

Posted by Le Clown | January 16, 2013, 5:06 pm
          • Le Clown,
            That honestly didn’t even occur to me until I was perusing my blog and thought I was on yours. What an amazing coincidence!

I meant what I said, and that is why I went out of my way to give you the Inspiring Blogger Award even though I knew you wouldn’t accept it.

I didn’t really embrace my stormtrooper persona until you addressed me as such in your comments and it was fun so I ran with it.

It really is amazing the following you built in less than a year. I’ve been here going on two years and I don’t have half (or even a quarter) of the followers that you do.

So congrats to you and any praise you ever receive is truly deserved.

Twindaddy

Posted by twindaddy | January 16, 2013, 7:02 pm
          • Twindaddy,
            Stop it. Don’t.
            Le Clown

Posted by Le Clown | January 16, 2013, 7:04 pm
          • Le Clown,
            Um, okay. I’m done.
            Twindaddy

Posted by twindaddy | January 16, 2013, 7:19 pm
  4. Reblogged this on cftc10.

Posted by cftc10 | January 16, 2013, 4:17 pm
  5. You’ve got my vote! Wait, is this a democratic thing? If not you have my cheery cheers of support.

Posted by stephrogers | January 16, 2013, 4:25 pm
  6. Good luck, buddy! You have my vote.
    I’d would loved to throw my bellman cap in the ring, but I simply don’t have the time this sort of position requires.
    You and Le Clown would make a great team though, like Darth Vader and the Emperor…

Posted by The Hook | January 16, 2013, 4:34 pm
  7. Why not start your own fan club? Clearly you know how to use Photoshop. You’ve got it in the bag.

Posted by aliceatwonderland | January 16, 2013, 4:35 pm
  8. Boy aren’t you the big Le Clown ass kisser!
    I have heard he farts Croissants and Les Beaver Tails!
    And why does Les Clown want to be a Mexican Presidente,,,,wait,,,now I know it’s soooo hard to take over Prime Minister Harper’s position here,,,,,lmao I kill myself i’m sooo freaking funny.
    Seriously,,good luck buddy!

Posted by Just Another Canadian Gurl | January 16, 2013, 4:37 pm
  9. What the fuck. I think we have a new front runner…

…Way to kiss some serious ASS, Twindaddy.

(Nice job)

Posted by Adam S | January 16, 2013, 5:38 pm
  10. This is so fucking good!! I especially love your last Le Clown inspired picture [Emoticon deleted per Le Clown's request]

Posted by vyvacious | January 16, 2013, 5:47 pm
  11. Twin Daddy,
    Why do I feel like I’m on Le Clown’s blog? I’m even typing a message as I would to him. I think this must bode well for you. I don’t know you really, but I love your competitive spirit! Fuck yeah!
    Amy

Posted by The Bumble Files | January 16, 2013, 6:02 pm
  12. Reblogged this on Just Another Canadian Gurl and commented:
    I have taken it upon myself to be Twindaddy’s Canadian Campaign Manager,,so Fucking VOTE for HIM!!! (Who knows I may get a gift!)

Posted by Just Another Canadian Gurl | January 16, 2013, 6:12 pm
  13. I want a Le Fuck It bumper sticker!

Posted by Life With The Top Down | January 16, 2013, 7:54 pm
  14. TwinDaddy, I read the title of this post before I left my office earlier, but didn’t have time to read the post. I spent my ride home trying to figure out just how to tell you that you are the last person I would support for the GOP nomination.

Then I read this, and realized that what you were looking for was so much more important than leader of the free world. But still, I was taken aback by your obvious sycophancy. So I must wait to see who else is interested in this spot. Because one shouldn’t jump into the ring too early. Just ask Tim Pawlenty.

Posted by Elyse | January 16, 2013, 8:57 pm
  15. I’m rooting for you, Twindaddy! And not just because I like stormtroopers in suits

Posted by MissFourEyes | January 16, 2013, 11:49 pm
  16. Holy fucking shit. Blog crush confirmed. That suit is hot. I am printing ten dozen copies and it is my new wallpaper. If you aren’t made El Presidente I will kidnap the winner and put you in. Unless the winner is Le Clown, and then I’m powerless.

Posted by Melanie | January 17, 2013, 1:54 pm
  17. I’d vote for you if voting was a thing, specifically if it was a thing I could do in this instance, which I’m not sure it is, but if it is, I’d vote for you. Or something.

Posted by goldfish | January 18, 2013, 4:56 pm
  18. Twindaddy,
    No further need for the bromance™ you and my future BFF have going on publicly in the comments section here. Le Clown only gives brownie points to me and I know this for certain because he recently did so, publicly, in colourful rainbow words, in my comment section on my own unshitty™ blog. Loving him more will only lead you to despair.

As I write to you to save you from yourself, I am just now beginning to question Le Clown’s motives in dividing and conquering his most devoted fans, pitting them violently against one another in a virtual blood bath, to serve his magnificence™ and bring more innocent people with dangerously low levels of self-esteem to his feet.

Have we in fact been wrangled by the master wrangler? Keep the lightsaber close…

Posted by denmother | January 26, 2013, 8:13 am
  19. Haha! If I were not pausing to laugh out loud I was definitely smiling the entire way through. Such a sweet and rather vulgar giving of thanks to Le Clown.
    There is most definitely a market for your brand of sickness. I think it’s the main reason why we signed up here.

Posted by The Laughing Duck | April 6, 2013, 12:07 am

1. Pingback: The Imaginarium of Le Clown Munchausen and the Flying Circus | A Clown On Fire - January 16, 2013

2. Pingback: The Finale Wrangler Post | Brother Jon - January 23, 2013

3. Pingback: Vying to be Le Clown’s Bitch « vyvacious - January 24, 2013

4. Pingback: ACOF Club Member Wrangler–SocietyRed | SocietyRed - January 28, 2013

5. Pingback: Who Influences a Stormtrooper? | Stuphblog - April 5, 2013