Today’s prompt inspires no hilarity from me today, Stuph Mafia™. Sorry. I hope to be funny later, though. So read this, maybe? Hahahaha. I still hate that song.
The last time someone told me they were proud of me was back in October, when I’d come back from my hiatus and admitted that I was kind of a douchebag towards my wife. My buddy Elyse told me she was proud that I recognized my shortcomings and the fact that I was attempting to remedy them.
I, still, am not proud of the way I behaved or that it took so long for me to recognize it, but that’s neither here nor there, nor is it important ultimately. That was the last time it happened, and that unfortunately is all I have to say about that.
Shameless plug: Please head over to Alice At Wonderland today so you can experience the adventure I had in Wonderland. I crave your validation, Stuph Mafia™, so please don’t let me down. Just kidding. I don’t crave it. I need it. Give it to me. NOW!! K, bye.
Check out these other great Daily Prompt posts:
- Daily Prompt: Proud | Phenomenal Lass
- Pride « Q the Adult
- Daily Post: Proud | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Daily Prompt: Proud « prettywitgla33es
- DP: Proud « thelissachronicles
- Daily Prompt: Proud … Thank you kind Sir | Fasting, Food and other musings by determined34
- Loud and Proud | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Proud | Reviewer Rose
- Small steps: proud of the progress! | Melanie Ryding – Ryding2Health BLOG
- Proud as punch | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- No, not so much… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Could Never Figure Out Why Mary Was Proud? | The Jittery Goat
- This Will Be a Short Post | Sorta Ginger: Ramblings of a Quasi-Redhead