Life, Thoughts from the Throne

Thoughts from the Throne: Baby Cornholio

This is truly where Thoughts From the Throne comes from.

This is truly where Thoughts From the Throne comes from.

My current life circumstances are as follows:

1. I live with my in-laws.
    2. They only allow the twins over to the house every other weekend.  On Mondays and Wednesdays I have to find something else to do with them so we normally end up going out to eat and spending the rest of the night at my mom’s house.
    3. My wife is working second shift now, so I have Baby C, too.

All caught up?  Good.  We’ll carry on.

Tonight we ate at Golden Corral.  For those of you not familiar, it is a buffet steakhouse, similar to Ryan’s.  Their desert bar includes a chocolate fountain.

Baby C loves chocolate covered strawberries.  So tonight, he got some.  Roughly eight of them.  And that’s when it happened.

He started clenching his fists and shaking them.  He began violently shaking his head.  He started yelling incoherent things like, “Ching. Chong. Chang.” He was uncontrollably kicking his feet.

Yes, Baby C was in the midst of a sugar high.  And in this case, the “c” stood for Cornholio.

45 thoughts on “Thoughts from the Throne: Baby Cornholio

1. Ok, I just referenced Beavis and Butthead in an earlier post. What is the universe trying to tell me?

Sorry for the sugar high fallout, but at least he got some healthy strawberries too (right?).

Posted by sortaginger | February 20, 2013, 8:19 pm
  2. Now I’m going to have “I am Cornholio” in my head all night….thanks for that….lol.

Posted by Polysyllabic Profundities | February 20, 2013, 8:28 pm
  3. Do you have t.p. for my bunghole? IRONICALLY, I was going to make two of my tag blog questions as follows:
    1) Are you Senor Conholio?
    2) Do you have TP for my bunghole

But I changed my mind at the last minute… dang!

Posted by Rutabaga the Mercenary Researcher | February 20, 2013, 8:53 pm
  4. Oh Lord.

Posted by Elyse | February 20, 2013, 9:11 pm
  5. Didn’t they help host the MTV Awards one year, Beavis and Butthead? Not the worst men to try to be like.

Posted by Mooselicker | February 20, 2013, 9:17 pm
  6. You have NO idea how this made me laugh. Thanks for perfect timing.

Posted by 1jaded1 | February 20, 2013, 9:38 pm
  7. L.A., in my 20′s, Beavis and Butt-head on the big screen. Life was good. Cornholio was great.
    Denmother

Posted by denmother | February 20, 2013, 9:46 pm
  8. Haha! I need TP for my bunghole!
    Again, Baby C is real cute. Sugar highs are the best

Posted by MissFourEyes | February 20, 2013, 10:48 pm
  9. This is why we have children. I am certin of it. Priceless.

Posted by The Waiting | February 21, 2013, 8:20 am
  10. If only our children would act like beloved cartoon characters more often. I’m going to see if I can get my daughter to do a Cornholio impression tonight.

Posted by The Cutter | February 21, 2013, 10:56 am
  11. I have an awesome picture of my daughter in the middle of her first sugar high, complete with bug eyes, clenched jaw, and perma smile. It’s adorable. I did learn the value of a sugar high that night when she crashed like a redbull flutag flying machine and slept like an angel until morning.

Posted by Melanie | February 21, 2013, 11:26 am
  12. Wow my first experience with Bevis and Butthead was very interesting…thank you for the sharing

Posted by TammyeHoney | February 22, 2013, 12:09 pm
  13. I always forget how sugar affects little kids. Wonderful! Did you get any photos (for shaming purposes when Baby C is older)?

Posted by faithhopechocolate | February 26, 2013, 5:53 am