Stuph

Happy PI Day!

Hi there, everyone.  I just wanted to say happy Pi Day.  I’m a geek and the day snuck up on me.  Til a friend reminded me, I forgot that I planned on staying up til 1:59…happy 3.14159 Day!

1j1.

About 1jaded1

Jaded in Detroit

24 thoughts on “Happy PI Day!

1. We don’t get that over here. It’s 14.3159 and that’s more like a cake than a pie ;-)

Posted by Alastair | March 14, 2013, 9:55 am
  2. Well as you didn’t stay up, console yourself with a slice of pie. :D
    I forgot as well.

Posted by keiththegreen | March 14, 2013, 10:34 am
  3. I was doing my happy dance today. It’s pi day, Einstein’s birthday, and one month before I was brought to life. It’s a happy day. I’m not allowed tshirts today, but tomorrow I am wearing my Einstein shirt!

Posted by Not Quite Alice | March 14, 2013, 10:48 am
  4. Channeling Homer Simpson: Mmmm, pie.

Posted by sortaginger | March 14, 2013, 10:55 am
  5. Hooray for math silliness! :-D

Posted by djmatticus | March 14, 2013, 11:25 am
  6. For the rest of us, it’s also Potato Chip Day. And since nobody can eat just one, math doesn’t apply.

Posted by Elyse | March 14, 2013, 12:10 pm
  7. Took me a while to figure this out. Duh. I love how in the book “Contact” they find the communication with intelligent life in Pi. I also love Life of Pi and Darren Aronofski’s film Pi. So thanks for reminding me to be grateful for pi today.

Posted by Kozo | March 14, 2013, 12:19 pm
  8. Pi Day doesn’t work in the UK as we write it day, month, year. So today’s date shows as 14-3-13. Which isn’t as good. But at least it gets celebrated somewhere!

Posted by faithhopechocolate | March 14, 2013, 1:08 pm
  9. Happy Pi Day right back at ya!

Posted by The Hook | March 16, 2013, 8:53 am