Music, Youtube Tuesday

YouTube Tuesday 4/2/2013

I’m kinda feeling down today and wasn’t planning on posting today, but with enough coffee in me now I’m feeling a bit better and realized I needed to do a YouTube Tuesday post.  Well, I guess I don’t need to, but in order for me to not feel like a total slacker/loser/hack I do need to.

I could think of no other theme this week other than doing another playlist.  And I can’t even think of a theme for my playlist.  I’m so lame today.  So here goes.  Oh, I guess I could throw the logo in here somewhere.

YouTube Tuesday

Ok, here we are…

This song kinda sums up how I’m feeling today.  Somehow my depression seems to have an easier time taking hold when I’m tired so I’m all melancholy and shit this morning.  Ugh.

And how about a little Hoobastank because I’m a little lost and crawling in the dark.

And a little Offspring, because I always seem to be losing the race against myself.

A little Saliva, because I’m facing the storm right now.

And last, but not least, a little Green Day for a magical walk littered with busted dreams

Well, it appears I did have a theme after all.  Adversity.  How depressing.  Oh well.

So, that’s my depressing ass mood and the songs that match it today.  What’s your mood like today?  What music matches it?

17 thoughts on “YouTube Tuesday 4/2/2013

1. Dude…great set, but perk up. Well, “perk” isn’t the right word for the Grand Poobah of Stuph, but you get what I’m sayin. Or not…anyway, appreciate you, always, rain, sleet, hail, blinding sun, or otherwise. Hopefully you will be back to your stuphy stuph soon…

Posted by AR Neal | April 2, 2013, 1:07 pm
    • Lol, thanks. I’ll be okay. Just didn’t get a lot of sleep last night and this is the kind of mood I end up in when I’m this tired. Of course, I do have other things on my mind right now, but those things will hopefully sort themselves out.

Posted by twindaddy | April 2, 2013, 1:11 pm
  2. Great soundtrack, as always, But I do hope you feel better soon. Depression sucks.
    *naked hugs*

Posted by MissFourEyes | April 2, 2013, 1:17 pm
  3. Love Green Day and here is a song to brighten your day lol

Hope it helps

Posted by TammyeHoney | April 2, 2013, 1:53 pm
  4. Break out some dance moves! Oh yes I did!!

Posted by stephrogers | April 2, 2013, 3:58 pm
  5. Awe hug!

Posted by hastywords | April 3, 2013, 10:36 am
  6. Green Day matches my mood most days, love them. Today it’s the Chili Peppers.

Posted by She's a Maineiac | April 3, 2013, 3:49 pm