Random Thought Of The Day

RTotD 4/17

Random Thought of the DayIt’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. This is just random crap that has popped into my head as I’ve been bored to tears at work. Let’a try a few of these out, shall we?

• Why are they called blueberries when all of the ones I’ve ever seen are purple?
  • Why do you need a prescription to get Ibuprofen 800 when 4 of the over-the-counter pillsĀ is the same thing?
  • We got in a radio today from a dealership in New York. On the sticker where the serial and model number are kept, someone had drawn a penis and wrote underneath it, “You’ve been dick sniped.” I wanted to take a picture of it with my phone to show you all, but I wasn’t allowed because it had the serial number on it. The really messed up part? We weren’t allowed to reject it. Now we have to repair it and try to somehow erase the ink before we ship it back out.
  • Dust sucks.
  • Forrest Gump may have killed people.
  • I am Uncle Revis to more kids that aren’t related to me than kids that are.
  • There’s almost nothing cuter than when Baby E smiles in her sleep.

I’m going to have to cut this short as Baby E is not smiling in her sleep right now. She’s waking up every 5 minutes and it’s becoming extremely difficult to type this. See you on the other side everyone.

About Revis Edgewater

I'm Revis Edgewater, the world's only zombie killing rogue ninja. I'm also the First Knight of the Matticus Kingdom. I write stuph that's 33 grams of whatever I'm writing about.

19 thoughts on “RTotD 4/17

1. See you on the flip side, Revis. Hope baby E can sleep.

1. Blueberries look blue to me. Am I color blind?
    2. Lower dose + our regulators at work?
    3. That sucks. Don’t erase? That is tampering. Don’t do it? You are a reputable company, I’m sure. Document and ship back? Pictures too?
    4. Yes.
    5. No.
    6. Me too. SIS has 5, I have 0. Pls be happy that you have e..
    7. See above. Hope she sleeps
    Later dear Revis.

Posted by 1jaded1 | April 18, 2013, 2:48 am
  2. Dick sniped? Is this a thing? I so hope this is a thing!

Posted by The Cutter | April 18, 2013, 7:04 am
  3. Now that we are older we have children who call us grandma and grandpa…they stay with us for days on end…your blue berries are not ripe enough or they should be blue. Give Baby some warm milk or baby cereal with warm milk she will sleep great.

Posted by TammyeHoney | April 18, 2013, 7:25 am
  4. Random crap rules!

Posted by The Hook | April 18, 2013, 12:45 pm
  5. the berries are blue..guys see colour differently. Uncle Revis go get baby E

Posted by behindthemaskofabuse | April 18, 2013, 9:42 pm
  6. Blueberries look purple to me too. Am I color blind? Is everyone else (except you) color blind? Are we all looking at the same color and calling it different things? This is going to drive me crazy.

Posted by MissFourEyes | April 19, 2013, 10:39 am
  7. Why are they called “Redbud trees” when their buds are purple. It makes me crazy.

Posted by Elyse | April 20, 2013, 9:46 pm