Stuph

(Blog) Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy

Good morning, Stuph Maphia™!  You may be wondering why I’m awake so early this Saturday morning.  No?  Oh, well.  It was nice to imagine you cared.  I’m going to tell you anyway.  BABY C WON’T LET ME SLEEP IN!  AUGH!!

Soooo, anyway, I just want to pimp out the social media sites associated with this here weblog, especially since I just added a page to Google+ yesterday.  What?  You’ve never heard of Google+?  That’s okay.  That means that you’re probably not a hipster, and that’s good.

So you can find us on Facebook where I, and occasionally Revis, post random stupidity in an effort to elicit laughs from you, our Maphia™.  You’ll find memes and ecards and other assorted stuph™ there.

facebook-147

Click here to check out our stuph™ on Facebook!

The next place you can find us, or me more specifically, is on Twitter.  I’m not a huge fan of Twitter, but that’s where most of my blogging buddies hang out so I suffer it so I can engage in silly antics with them, which is EXTREMELY fun.  We get up to all sorts of shenanigans there, and I invite you to join in.

twittersucks

Click here to follow my shenanigans on Twitter.

And now, Google+.  I really just did this yesterday out of boredom, but since I did it I may as well make use of it.  I know of at least one person out there who’s on Google+ that isn’t on Facebook or Twitter, so there might be more of you weird people out there.  I’m not sure what we’re going to do with our G+ page, but if you follow we can find out together!  Doesn’t that sound fun?  Fine, can you at least pretend it does to appease me?  Thanks for nothing, jerk.  Ah well…

google-plus-logo

Click here to follow…whatever it is we’re going to do on G+.

Those are our social media sites as it stands right now.  I hope to see you there!  On all three!  Right now!  Why are you still here?  Oh, you haven’t hit the like button yet?  Well do it!  Okay, NOW go visit our sites!  Thanks!!

HK-47

Query: Do you use social media? If so, which sites do you use?

76 thoughts on “(Blog) Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy

1. I use Twitter for a little bit of everything, mainly so I don’t piss off my FB friends with TV/movie comments and randomness (I gain/lose followers on Twitter daily, but most are strangers so it doesn’t bother me).

I started to set up a Facebook page for my blog but I am worried about it being easy to link back to the real “me”. I also started a Google+ page, but since I am not on there often I don’t have anything out there really. Plus I still have the worries about it coming over into my actual identity.

Posted by sortaginger | May 11, 2013, 8:52 am
  2. I’m in Twin Daddy,
    Soon to be flooding all social media again with my gibberish…
    Now get some sleep!
    Red

Posted by SocietyRed | May 11, 2013, 8:54 am
  3. And good morning to you Sexy Stormtrooper!
    I clicked on all the buttons! Google+ says I have to join to do anything. What do you do on G+ anyway?

Posted by MissFourEyes | May 11, 2013, 8:58 am
  4. Social Media and my blog are on the outs. I’m not very good at keeping up with that stuff. You think I would be when I have so much time on my hands lately.

Posted by CombatBabe | May 11, 2013, 9:06 am
  5. I use Twitter, and I have Facebook and Google+.

I don’t like Facebook, it’s way to intrusive. I like Twitter, because it’s simple and fast and it’s not trying to publish your phone number all the time, also it’s really simple to ignore your stupid share of friends that share pictures of everything they do, through lists.

And Google+, I have no idea what to do with that… Does anyone even use that?

Posted by Daan van den Bergh | May 11, 2013, 9:33 am
  6. Looks like the only thing you don’t do is smoke signals!

Posted by stephrogers | May 11, 2013, 9:51 am
  7. Yeah…you know it’s hard out here for a Pimp.
    I have the Facebook page. It’s connected to my blog twitter. The blog twitter is probably like yours. I don’t know how to do it the right way…so it’s just there. Tweet with me some time….I need to learn how to use it.

I’m on Google+ but I don’t know how to use it. I didn’t even realize you could make a page for your blog. But maybe I did without even realizing it. Now I’m tired. Nap time. Thanks TD.

Posted by Brother Jon | May 11, 2013, 9:57 am
  8. I shall follow you on Facebook, since Twitter blows and I am not hip enough to have any knowledge of Googly+

Posted by merbear74 | May 11, 2013, 10:29 am
  9. “What? You’ve never heard of Google+? That’s okay. That means that you’re probably not a hipster, and that’s good.” HAHAHAHAHA!

Just of matter of time before you get on Pinterest. But hold off as long as you want because I’d rather not see the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse just yet.

Posted by The Waiting | May 11, 2013, 10:34 am
  10. Is that a Ralph McQuarrie pic at the bottom of the post?

Posted by El Guapo | May 11, 2013, 12:45 pm
  11. I didn’t realize I was anti-social until social media came into existence. Now I’m certifiably anti-social. That is how I stay employed.

Posted by Elyse | May 11, 2013, 12:52 pm
  12. I am a Social Media Pimpin’ Mack Daddy. I’m on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Digg and a few more I can’t remember (and probably don’t use or need anyway). For me, I get the Biggest Bang for My Buck on Twitter. I also pimp my blog on Tumblr, Floost, ChimeIn and of course WordPress. My main blogging platform is Blogger.

What can I say? I am a Dumbass.

Posted by Fearless Leader | May 11, 2013, 2:38 pm
  13. Maybe if you get baby “C” a blind fold??

Posted by behindthemaskofabuse | May 11, 2013, 5:45 pm
  14. I only have google +. I’m learning it. I think.

Posted by Not Quite Alice | May 11, 2013, 7:38 pm
  15. Whaaaat? You’re still not on MySpace or Friendster??? Not even on AOL??

Posted by List of X | May 12, 2013, 1:22 am
  16. I’m already following you on facebook, I don’t have twitter and I don’t use G+.

Happy? No, of course not, but that’s the best I can do for you.

Posted by faithhopechocolate | May 14, 2013, 8:48 am
  17. Will Blunt Life Couch have his own page? Because I’m sort of in love with him, I think. Uh, I mean I love his stuph, yeah, yeah, nothing creepy or anything.

I loooooooooove you BLC!