Random Thought Of The Day

RTotD: 5/16

It’s time for more of my random thoughts. Most of you will probably run away screaming at that proclamation, but to those of you brave enough to stay, you need mental help. Know how I know that? We can see our own. Anyways, here we go….

• Why is it that even though they’re part of the United States, when shipping to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands it is considered international?
  • Whatever happened to Josh Hartnett? There was a two year period where he seemed to be in everything, and now he’s nowhere to be found.
  • Am I the only one who thinks Zoe Saldana is an alien that has wrapped itself too tightly in human skin?
  • Sometimes my Sunkist tastes like rum. Unfortunately, it doesn’t affect me like rum.
  • Chad Johnson has an arrest warrant issued for him for failing to show up to his probation officer. Seriously? I knew he acted like an idiot, I just didn’t know he was actually an idiot.
  • I hope that the Jets go winless this season so I don’t have to hear Rex Ryan anymore.
  • Will & Grace was hilarious.
  • I love helping out fellow bloggers. Just ask Beefy.

Ok, I think that’s it for now. I’ll be sure to let you know when I come up with any more random thoughts.

About Revis Edgewater

I'm Revis Edgewater, the world's only zombie killing rogue ninja. I'm also the First Knight of the Matticus Kingdom. I write stuph that's 33 grams of whatever I'm writing about.

27 thoughts on “RTotD: 5/16

1. I’ve never been one to dispute the fact that I need mental help, my dear Revis. Lmao @ we can see our own. J.

Posted by 1jaded1 | May 16, 2013, 10:06 pm
  2. I’ve been seeking professional help for a while now.

Why does my dog decide to sleep almost on top of me when it’s 80 degrees outside?

Posted by Not Quite Alice | May 16, 2013, 10:14 pm
  3. Will and Grace was funny! So sayeth the Jester, and I know funny. I think… maybe I do need to seek help.

Posted by djmatticus | May 16, 2013, 11:34 pm
  4. It’s true. He helped me out a ton.

Posted by beefybooyawn | May 16, 2013, 11:54 pm
  5. If your Sunkist tastes that way… do you feel ill after you drink it? I’m guessing it’s fermenting, which means it’s going bad, dude. Eeew.

Posted by BrainRants | May 17, 2013, 6:00 am
  6. dude, we were watching Lucky Number Slevin the other night (which is one of my favorites and not just because he’s in nothing but a towel for a lot of the movie ;) and I asked my guy where the hell Hartnett had gotten to.

Posted by stankmeaner | May 17, 2013, 10:32 am
  7. I’m a trainee nun. I’m so far beyond crazy that it’s just a dot on the horizon behind me some days!

Posted by faithhopechocolate | May 22, 2013, 3:14 pm