NFL

It’s About Damn Time

It’s been some time since I’ve done a football post, and even though I know a lot of you out there don’t care about the NFL, I’m going to talk about it anyways. This is a topic that I’ve talked about a couple of times in the past (here and here), but there has been some new developments since then.

The topic? The Pro Football Hall of Fame.

In reality, I was ranting about the stupidity of Hall of Fame voters. I was angry at the injustice of Cris Carter not being inducted into the Hall of Fame. Soon, that will change. Saturday, he will be enshrined into the Hall, as he should be. I know he’ll never read this, but I’m going to congratulate him anyways. Congratulations, Cris. You deserve it.

What about you other sports fans? Are there any players (of any sport)¬†you think should be in their Hall of Fame and aren’t?

About Revis Edgewater

I'm Revis Edgewater, the world's only zombie killing rogue ninja. I'm also the First Knight of the Matticus Kingdom. I write stuph that's 33 grams of whatever I'm writing about.

15 thoughts on “It’s About Damn Time

1. Yes, Carter is very deserving. I’m biased because they were both Cardinals at one time, but Joe Torre and Ken Boyer should be in the baseball HOF.

Posted by donofalltrades | July 29, 2013, 8:43 pm
  2. I LOVE the NFL and can’t wait for pre-season. I run an awesome football pool and look forward to the months ahead of being called “The Commish”. :D

Posted by Polysyllabic Profundities | July 29, 2013, 8:48 pm
  3. The Hall needs more Raiders… yeah, I fucking said it.

Posted by BrainRants | July 29, 2013, 9:21 pm
  4. Pete Rose

Posted by The Cutter | July 29, 2013, 11:03 pm
  5. The Hall needs more Lions…bwahahahaha. Ahem. That said, can’t wait for football…mostly college. GO BLUE!

Posted by 1jaded1 | July 30, 2013, 5:28 am