Poetry

Animosity wrought

Vacant heart
Empty shell
Drifting vessel
Lonesome hell

35 thoughts on “Cupid’s Serenade

1. The cyclic turns of events, the words, the way you’ve formatted it, beautiful and sad at the same time.
    Amazing poem.
    I hope the next time it has a happier ending.

Posted by shreyapunj | October 27, 2013, 8:20 am
  2. Terrific job of taking this full circle.

Posted by deanabo | October 27, 2013, 8:28 am
  3. I feel you in this.

Posted by unawarebutunderlined | October 27, 2013, 8:30 am
  4. So sorry TD. (Hugs)

Posted by merbear74 | October 27, 2013, 9:20 am
  5. beautiful and sad. i really like it, although, i now want to crawl in a ball and cry. thanks. ;)

Posted by icescreammama | October 27, 2013, 10:15 am
  6. Sad. I’m so sorry. This is one poem I wish you didnt have to write.

Posted by 1jaded1 | October 27, 2013, 11:41 am
  7. heartbreaking yet powerful :)

Posted by behindthemaskofabuse | October 27, 2013, 11:44 am
  8. Very well written. Simple words powerful message.

Posted by KG | October 27, 2013, 11:52 am
  9. awwww….. maybe you should have called that one ‘Cupid’s Lemonade’…
    Sorry… that wasn’t helpful at all, was it?

Posted by pouringmyartout | October 27, 2013, 1:20 pm
  10. I do feel your pain… I’m not trying to be a dick… I do care… or else I wouldn’t hurt right now…

Posted by pouringmyartout | October 27, 2013, 1:21 pm
  11. My heart just broke, this was… just, excellently done. That said, I wish you didn’t know how to write this so perfectly. I’m sorry, TD *hugs*

Posted by C.K. Hope | October 27, 2013, 4:01 pm
  12. I’m sorry you are in a position to write thosegut-wrenching words. Your poetry is excellent. Awwww that feel bro. I hope the pain will ease some more with time. Xx

Posted by stephrogers | October 27, 2013, 4:38 pm
  13. ((hugs)) love you td. xo

Posted by overitblogdotcom | October 27, 2013, 7:32 pm
  14. This is a sad cycle. I hope you can write a poem soon about finding happiness again. *hugs*

Posted by Polysyllabic Profundities | October 28, 2013, 8:56 am
  15. This poem was masterfully done. Cookie and hug?

Posted by bardictale | October 29, 2013, 4:48 pm