Guest Stuph

Out of the Office

Today, Stuph Maphia, I am out of the office. I will be hanging out over at Chowderhead, where I’ll be talking about previously unknown Star Wars facts. Pop on over when you have the time. We’ll be having a blast, I’m sure.

English: Opening logo to the Star Wars films

Plus, Star Wars. Why would you NOT want to read it? (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I’m quite honored to have been asked to guest post there, as Chowderhead is an insanely successful blog in addition to being a WordPress recommended humor blog. If you’re not already following Chowderhead you’re doing WordPress wrong. So get on over there and click on the follow button.

One last note, this site just recently exceeded 100,000 page views. I’m amazed, astonished, shocked, and other synonyms. When I started this little blog a couple of years ago I never imagined it would gain the following it has now. Thank you all who read, comment, and support Revis, Jaded, and I.

Nano Pablano
BlogHer's NaBloPoMo BlogHer's NaBloPoMo @Yeah Write

15 thoughts on “Out of the Office

1. Geez, man 100,000 views? I think I should be writing here!! What the fuck are you doing writing on my crappy ass blog??

Posted by Chowderhead | November 26, 2013, 8:57 am
  2. So that constant clicking on your page was successful – I think I did it 50,000 times or so. You’re welcome.

Posted by aliceatwonderland | November 26, 2013, 9:25 am
  3. Star Wars… just because. Self evident.

Posted by BrainRants | November 26, 2013, 9:36 am
  4. Well done Stuphie on 100k’s You’ve nearly caught me :-)

Your next 100k will shoot through very quickly. Well done, and I LOVED the 10 facts. They were brilliant :-D

Posted by Al | November 26, 2013, 10:00 am
  5. Woohoo! Congratulations!

Posted by MissFourEyes | November 26, 2013, 10:50 am
  6. Congtats!

Posted by behindthemaskofabuse | November 26, 2013, 6:00 pm
  7. Congrats, you are officially awesome. If only you’d posted a pic of your butt on day one, then you could say your butt has had 100,000 views.

Posted by stephrogers | November 26, 2013, 11:10 pm