Stuph

Free-For-All Friday

Forces of nature have conspired against me this week to prevent me from completing a Feature Friday post. In other words, I actually had to work at work this week. What the fuck is that shit all about? Don’t they know I have blogging to do??

Surely you can lip read. Yes, I just called you Shirley.

Since I have nothing of substance to share with you today, but didn’t want to leave you all totally in the dark because I know you’re all lost without me (hell, I’m lost without me), I figured I’d throw up (word vomit!) a quick post full of obscenities and nonsense so you guys don’t feel all empty inside.

Like this. Haunting, isn’t it?

Aren’t I ever so thoughtful and kind?

Since I now have your attention (I think) I’d like to encourage you all to visit Features of Fridays Past and check out all of the bloggers whose asses I’ve kissed whom I’ve featured so far. They are all ridiculously talented bloggers and deserve your follow if you haven’t already followed them.

I’d also like to remind  you that we’re still trying to raise funds for our favorite bear (Merbear, of course). Please donate if you can. Spread the word, as well. Nobody should lose their home simply because they suffer from a disease that prevents them from working.

In other news, be on the lookout Monday. Exile On Pain Street has chosen his prize for the Tag Line Contest and decided to guest post here. His post will go live Monday morning so make sure you all drop by and check it out. Also, hop on over to his blog while you’re at it and follow him, too, because he kicks ass and stuph.

Lastly, I’m interested in you, dear Maphia. Tell me things. Tell me how you’re doing. Tell me what’s going on in your life. Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies. Tell me something good. Tell me a joke. Tell me about yourself. Let’s blow the comments up like a piece of Bubble Yum. Let’s have fun. Distract me from my work today.

Help me, Stuph Maphia, you’re my only hope.

132 thoughts on “Free-For-All Friday

1. How’s it hangin’?

Posted by merbear74 | March 7, 2014, 9:13 am
  2. That’s right, bitches, I’m coming to get you on Monday. Better buckle your seat belts because it ain’t going to be pleasant. If you can’t take the heat, go bookmark a gardening blog.

Thanks, tons, TD for the promo. Your generosity is only outstripped by your exquisite taste.

Posted by Exile on Pain Street | March 7, 2014, 9:19 am
  3. Delicious though they may be, I stand by my conviction that oranges are an inconvenient fruit.

Posted by rossmurray1 | March 7, 2014, 9:24 am
  4. I had plenty of things to say until I read the first set of comments about “hanging”. -Looks down at flat chest- Nothing is hanging here. What little I have is sticking straight out like some kind of desperate plea to be noticed. Pathetic attention whores. I should stuff them in a wired, padded monstrosity to shut them up.

Posted by LauraALord | March 7, 2014, 9:55 am
  5. Hey, everybody, check out my freshly kissed ass! I mean, my blog! Uh, I mean, hi, TD. You know, know you can’t disguise.

Posted by aliceatwonderland | March 7, 2014, 9:57 am
  6. I still can’t get over the tit discussion. The other day I asked my 6yo to hand me my cell phone. He brought it to me and set it on my boobs. I thought, huh, I have a boob shelf. All I can do is think of other things I can keep there. Like a sandwich….or the remote….the possibilities are endless really.

Posted by bethteliho | March 7, 2014, 10:46 am
  7. Dear TwinDaddy – the internets are broken, please fix them. Also my computer keeps not working when I try to make it clean my house. Please help. For free.

Posted by Rutabaga the Mercenary Researcher | March 7, 2014, 10:50 am
  8. Such BS. Size does count and so does the motion of the ocean. Said BS was either conjured up by a sympathetic woman or an insecure man. : )

Posted by Pocahontas | March 7, 2014, 12:01 pm
  9. Truth? Hmmm? Just an opinion due to past conversations. Do you have an opinion? : )

Posted by Pocahontas | March 7, 2014, 12:29 pm
  10. I was here. Dog is puking, tire was flat, and it’s cold as shit outside. Other than that, all’s good. Weekend is afoot…and I like how you said ‘thusly’…

Posted by Kayjai | March 7, 2014, 2:01 pm
  11. Lies/truths?
    I once shot a next door neighbor with a pellet gun, the pellet lodge in her ear and had to be surgically removed.
    My high school girlfriend and I were “caught” having sex because she wrote about it in her journal and her mom read it and called us out on it.

What do you think?

Posted by djmatticus | March 7, 2014, 2:27 pm
  12. Oh great, I’m finally being asked to comment , and for once I can’t think of anything to say.

Posted by List of X | March 7, 2014, 4:17 pm
  13. Tell me something…Where do you get those moving pics that you often put up on your posts? You know the ones that cause seizures for us epileptics? lol

Posted by behindthemask | March 7, 2014, 6:32 pm
  14. I feel like a rabbit staring at his pocket watch walking really quickly muttering about being late and shit. I’m here though, and since you asked, my lower back really hurts like hell.

Posted by Marie | March 7, 2014, 6:49 pm
  15. I’m okay… thanks for asking

Posted by pouringmyartout | March 8, 2014, 10:08 am
  16. I love Stevie Nicks. Thanks for throwing in a little Fleetwood.

Posted by Deanna Herrmann | March 8, 2014, 12:20 pm
  17. Bras were definitely invented by men because a woman could never design anything so uncomfortable! First thing I come home – off comes the bra! Sometimes while I’m still taking off my shoes!

Posted by benzeknees | March 11, 2014, 4:36 pm