Share Your World

Share Your World – 2014 Week 13

It’s hump day!

WOOOOOOOT!

Hump daaaaaaaay!

Of course you know, that means it’s time to share my world with you by answering questions from the very distinguished Cee. So sit back, grab your coffeh, and drink in the goodness that has brewed in both your cup and on this weblog.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

I believe they exist, yes. I mean, as vast as the galaxy (and the universe for that matter) is, the chances that life doesn’t exist elsewhere seems unfathomable. Plus, I’ve played Mass Effect and it’s just so much cooler to believe that other species and civilizations are out there waiting to show us just how stupid we truly are.

What type of pet or pets do not want to have?

I have a dog right now, and I think she’ll be the last pet I ever have. Trying to manage a canine in addition to the pets who spawned from my loins drives me nuts, so I shan’t be taking on that responsibility again. If I have to specify, however, I will never own a cat. The twins are both highly allergic to cats, and those bitches are all divas. Fuck cats.

This is my wonderful dog, She has her moments, but I love her and couldn't imagine life without her.

My puppeh!

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Black, I guess. Or perhaps gray. Seems to match my mood most of the time.

Jenga!

Jenga!

What type of transportation would you be? Why?

Um…a unicycle? No one can seem to stay on me very long. Hahahaha, get your minds out of the gutter – that’s not what I meant. But, seriously, it’s true. Only a very determined and balanced person can make it the distance with me. I guess that’s something I need to learn to deal with. Oh, you can put your minds back in the gutter now.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

I’m grateful that the twins’ basketball team made it to the championship game of their school’s March Madness competition. Even though they lost, the boys had a good time. I’m also thankful they made it through it all unhurt. I watched one of their opponents break a wrist on Saturday when he landed awkwardly on it, and another kid looked like he sprained an ankle last night. I’m also thankful that the twins’ asthma has regressed to the point that they’re able to participate in sports.

Did you learn anything interesting about me today? You did? I did, too! I’m so full of surprises. Would you like to share your world? Head on over to Cee’s Photography and link up with us. All the cool bloggers are doing it.

Share Your World

91 thoughts on “Share Your World – 2014 Week 13

1. A unicycle? Haha…I like it, and mostly because my mind was in the gutter from the get go. :) Also, could you at least settle for a fancy sort of gray crayon? You’re like a step up from other dull, moody grays.

Posted by La La | April 2, 2014, 12:07 pm
  2. I never really knew about this. See how much stuph I’m learning from you?

I don’t see you as gray. Maybe…silver. Gray with some sparkle.

I would totally do this, but the transportation one would totally stump me. And you rocked that shiz.

Posted by samara | April 2, 2014, 12:10 pm
  3. I can totally ride a unicycle! Actually it was even my means of transportation while in college… It’s kismet – you’ve found your match. ;)

p.s. you may need to take a number

Posted by Marie | April 2, 2014, 12:12 pm
  4. Hilarious. I pick black for my crayon too.

Posted by BrainRants | April 2, 2014, 12:15 pm
  5. “…those bitches are all divas. Fuck cats.” <– Yes. A million times, yes.

Posted by nancytex2013 | April 2, 2014, 12:35 pm
  6. I picture you as sort of a sienna-colored crayon… Don’t ask me why, because I couldn’t tell you.

Posted by E. | April 2, 2014, 12:56 pm
  7. Unicycle?! That’s awesome! See, right there tells me you may like other colors. Sunnier colors — I dare ask shinier, happier colors? *Please don’t hurt me*

Posted by Eva | April 2, 2014, 12:59 pm
  8. That photo or rather flash video, was so offensive!

Any more offensive, and I would’ve made it my wall paper. I don’t know why you’d be transportation, but good to know you’d go green if you were.

Posted by Krishnan P Nair | April 2, 2014, 1:13 pm
  9. Cats are not all divas! Seriously! My cat acts like a dog more than anything.

Posted by Katie | April 2, 2014, 1:32 pm
  10. “pets spawned from you loins” sounds pretty creepy.
    Though not as creepy as “pets of your loins” or “loin-pets”.

Posted by El Guapo | April 2, 2014, 1:34 pm
  11. Cats are the best because they are divas.

Posted by djmatticus | April 2, 2014, 2:09 pm
  12. Yay for black crayons and unicycles.

Posted by 1jaded1 | April 2, 2014, 2:50 pm
  13. ha! Yay! i like you.

Posted by Pigeon Heart | April 2, 2014, 3:50 pm
  14. OMFG I cannot stop laughing at that clip up top. I don’t know why but it’s seriously freakin’ funny to me. So in honor of that and because I always enjoy her questions and your responses … I will jump on board this week. I have writer’s block like a sonofabetch anyway. :)

Loved your answers…cats are definitely diva’s that I can live without!

Posted by Dawn | April 2, 2014, 8:20 pm
  15. I can’t think of a single form of transportation I could be. I keep meaning to do Cee’s challenge but transportation, I got nuttin. I love your doggie(h)! Oh and my cats said to say hello! ;)

Posted by C.K. Hope | April 2, 2014, 9:05 pm
  16. I think you would be all the crayons… put into a blender… or would that just end up making black? Or brown?

Posted by pouringmyartout | April 2, 2014, 9:16 pm
  17. A unicycle.

I’ve always wanted to ride a unicycle ;)

Posted by wannabepoet | April 3, 2014, 7:13 am
  18. I was thinking what pingback was :))) just found out. Thanks, enjoyed reading your answers:)
    Lakshmi

Posted by mukhamani | April 3, 2014, 12:18 pm
  19. Sorry to be so very far behind … but your dog is so sweet … it’s all timing, though, isn’t it. And help. I am dog-less and it breaks my heart, even though I know now isn’t the right time. sigh.

Posted by Elyse | April 5, 2014, 9:50 pm
  20. How about dark purple/black. I painted my room that color when I was 16 & I loved it. It was so dark in there at high noon on a sunny summer’s day, you had to turn on the lights!

Posted by benzeknees | April 9, 2014, 3:04 pm

1. Pingback: Share Your World – 2014 Week 13 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart - April 3, 2014