Share Your World

Share Your World – 2014 Week 14

The calendar tells me it’s Wednesday. Of course, my rejoinder is, “Why the hell isn’t it Friday?” Sigh.

hump

Hump daaaaaaaaaay!

In addition to Wednesday being Hump Day, it’s also the day I like to Share My World. Every Wednesday I submit to an interrogation by Cee and answer questions that allow you all to know the real me. I’m sorry. Anyhow, here are more questions which will take you further into my world. Make yourself at home. Oh, and check your shoes at the door. I don’t want you tracking anything in here. Heathens.

If you had to describe your day as a traffic sign, what would it be?

Good luck!

This pretty much sums it up, don’t you think?

Is your hair short (total neck and ear showing), medium (covering ears and neck), long (below shoulders), extra long (at least halfway down your back) or bald?

My hair is so short that even sleeping for 24 hours straight couldn’t mess it up, which is why it’s that short. I don’t even have to mess with it. Besides washing it, of course.

When you are with your friends, do your interactions include much touching—for example, hugging, kissing, rough housing, rubbing backs? Would you like to have more of this? (Note: the answers may vary depending on where you live on this wonderful planet.)

Um, no. I only rough-house with my children and all that other stuph is reserved for a significant other. Stay out of my bubble if you aren’t one of my children or my significant other.

Go away!

What do you feel is the most enjoyable way to spend $100?

Well, $100 doesn’t really go too far these days. I could get a couple of video games. Or perhaps some books. Maybe some groceries or go out to eat. The most enjoyable, though? Probably going out and getting shitfaced. That’s always enjoyable.

Beware of friends, though.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

I’m not in a state of mind where I can look back at the past week and find anything to be grateful for. I’m also not in a state of mind where I can look forward in anticipation of anything. I’m sure that will change, but for now…this is where I am.

Would you like to share your world? Would you willingly submit to an interrogation of this caliber? Head on over to Cee’s Photography to find out how!
Share Your World

Outtakes

93 thoughts on “Share Your World – 2014 Week 14

1. The sign and the bubble pictures…just yes…especially the bubble picture…hissss.

Posted by 1jaded1 | April 9, 2014, 7:07 am
  2. OMG I want THAT friend! This was hilarious

Posted by stephrogers | April 9, 2014, 7:09 am
  3. You Know TD, this post would be much more interesting with more and bigger GIF’s. Bwahahahaha! Aliiiice! Come quick – there’s steam coming from TD’s ears!

Did you notice that in Cee’s question about hair, that if you have short hair you can only have one ear? Do you have two ears TD? It’s not obvious from your avatar. (Inquiring minds want to know – after all you are sharing personal information.)

Love the road sign. When I was the Safety Director for tanker company, I had a similar poster on my wall , alongside a picture of the entrance of a highway tunnel marked “Clearance 4’10” ” Ha! Life is like that.

Have a great hump day!

Posted by Paul | April 9, 2014, 8:35 am
  4. omg shitfaced, not drunk pix. hahaha

Posted by icescreammama | April 9, 2014, 9:09 am
  5. Hope you’re ok, hon.

Posted by Eva | April 9, 2014, 9:19 am
  6. You wash your hair?

Posted by merbear74 | April 9, 2014, 9:23 am
  7. That is totally my sign. And the guy with the cigs up his nose is why I would never get drunk in front of friends.

Posted by aliceatwonderland | April 9, 2014, 9:26 am
  8. This is one of those rare times when I find myself speechless… enjoy it while you can.

Posted by pouringmyartout | April 9, 2014, 10:47 am
  9. I’m in no hurry for Friday. I’m off this week. :-)

Posted by totsymae1011 | April 9, 2014, 11:49 am
  10. Um… today is my Friday. You can be mad at me if you want. I can take it.

Posted by djmatticus | April 9, 2014, 12:36 pm
  11. What’s with that touch question? Does ANYBODY do that? Is that how girls behave when they’re alone? Because in my world, that qualifies as odd behavior.

Posted by Exile on Pain Street | April 9, 2014, 12:40 pm
  12. My road sign I think probably should be, “Proceed At Own Risk.”

Posted by BrainRants | April 9, 2014, 12:54 pm
  13. Thanks so much for participating. Your answers were interesting and fun.

Posted by Cee Neuner | April 9, 2014, 1:49 pm
  14. My answers will follow on Friday, oh shit I better do the post & schedule it! Sorry you’re down in the dumps. Anything I can do?

Posted by benzeknees | April 9, 2014, 3:39 pm
  15. First time here and after having to scroll through a f@ckload of comments, I just maybe say um…YES!!! that? And that I hate that the stupidasses at work poop at WORK? Also, so get the bubble. the bubble needs to stay in tact.

Posted by findingninee | April 9, 2014, 11:09 pm
  16. Hahahaha I need more of your tweets, how am I missing them? Must redo lists.
    Also, love the use of $100 to get shitfaced. It’s very true.
    Wednesdays are the worst… and I hope the outlook improves very soon, my friend.
    But!
    Tomorrow is thursday…. and you know what that means…..

#dickpunch

Posted by Aussa Lorens | April 10, 2014, 12:50 am
  17. My mind went to a terrible place regarding your shitfaced google search. I hope your mood improves soon as well. You know how to reach me. And it’s already Thursday for me! #dickpunch

Posted by Deanna Herrmann | April 10, 2014, 4:24 am
  18. It’s now Thursday night, which means tomorrow is Friday. Only thing is, for me, Friday means too much bread in the meals, and we don’t get a day off next week because of a retreat. So, I get reduced internet time too from Sunday night onwards. However, I will be praying for you, my dear TD.

Posted by faithhopechocolate | April 10, 2014, 3:50 pm

1. Pingback: Share your World – Week 14 2014 | Aiming for Simplicity - April 9, 2014

2. Pingback: My Morning on Facebook | aliceatwonderland - April 9, 2014

3. Pingback: Share Your World – 2014 Week 14 | Nola Roots, Texas Heart - April 13, 2014