Stuph

In Loving Memory

A lot of time this week, in my household, has been spent thinking about those who we have lost. Instead of trying to come up with something new to say to them all, I will just let Alter Bridge say it for me.

I love and miss you all.

About Revis Edgewater

I'm Revis Edgewater, the world's only zombie killing rogue ninja. I'm also the First Knight of the Matticus Kingdom. I write stuph that's 33 grams of whatever I'm writing about.

20 thoughts on “In Loving Memory

1. Ummmm ???????

Posted by Elyse | May 17, 2014, 11:06 am
  2. I’m sorry for your losses. Hugs.

Posted by 1jaded1 | May 17, 2014, 11:20 am
  3. The memories keep them alive.
    Sorry, man.

Posted by El Guapo | May 17, 2014, 11:23 am
    • My wife took to Facebook to ask family and friends to share their memories of her mother. That way, they could gather them and put them into a scrap book so our daughter, and our niece, can know their grandmother, who they were never able to meet.

Posted by Revis Edgewater | May 18, 2014, 8:13 am
  4. This was really beautiful.

Posted by Valentine Logar | May 17, 2014, 11:27 am
  5. I am going to let other people say everything for me from now on.

Posted by pouringmyartout | May 17, 2014, 2:01 pm
  6. My friend who lost her son sums it up brilliantly. She say “It’s sh*t, but you have no choice”. Regards to Mrs Revis. It is not easy.

Posted by tric | May 17, 2014, 7:23 pm
  7. I’m sorry.

Posted by behindthemask | May 17, 2014, 8:12 pm
  8. Beautiful song. I’m very sorry.

Posted by Sandy Ramsey | May 19, 2014, 8:54 am